Thursday, January 18, 2018

50 Best Romantic Quotes for Valentines Day 2018

Edit Posted by with No comments
Valentine's Day is day of love and romance. It's the day of expressing the feeling one has for love beings. Love, especial feeling for anyone can't be explained in words, but some words have the power to become the language of your love. It's necessary for you to show your feelings, for him or her. There are many ways of expressing your affection for someone special ie., gifts, heavy dinners but your words have the power to show your love one how you think about them, care about  them and how thankful for them for being with you. Some best love quotes for him and for her hope you will find it very useful and according to your needs.

50. Loving and romancing you is my hobby.
49. Thank you for being you....for sharing your love with me....for inspiring me to accept myself....for helping me see the unique beauty in imperfection.... for showing me that love is something you do; something not to be said, but also to be shown.
48. I am in love with you and this reality is better than my dreams.
47. I didn’t choose this life. I chose him. The life was just part of the deal.
46. You make me complete. You make me smile when I have no reason to. When everything of my life is going to wrong I call you and you make everything better. I love you so much; I didn't know what is love until I met you.
45. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
44. On this day, I vow to be completely yours forever.
43. In my hands is this heart. Please take it because I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.
42. I know that God has opted some special person for me, i have no need to search him because i have found him. I love you and will continuously do.
41. Forever is a long time, make sure you spend it with someone who makes you giggle
40. I loved you once my sweet prince. And i still do. And will keep loving you till my last breath.
39. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
38. In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.
37. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
36. I know that my feelings for you are real. As i spend more time thinking of you than myself.
35. Live, love, laugh…all three are important, and I get to do them all with you!
34. Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
33. Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
32. I might not be a perfect person, but that’s okay, because I found the perfect partner in you.
31. You are the reason I wake up with a smile every morning. You are the secret to my peaceful nights.
30. I will love you till the end of time.
29. If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse.
28. This is a saying that this type of love is only once in a life. And i say for me that one is you. My today and tomorrow is all for you. Love you from the depth of my heart and soul.
27. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
26. I can not say how much i love you, and how special you are. All I can say is that my world in full of happiness and smile whenever i am with you.
25. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson.
24. You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
23. I can’t stop thinking about you, today... tomorrow... always.
22. You’re cute, can I keep you?
21. I am of the believe that dreams can surely come true, because mine did when we both met. I will never leave you, my love!
20. I wanted to let you know that wherever I am and whatever will happen to me, I will always think of you each and every day. And I won’t ever get tired doing it over and over again. I love you!
19. Surely, I am being rewarded because I have you.
18. You will forever be my always.
17. No one will ever know how perfect you are to me.
16. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
15. The first day you came into my life, i realized that you will stay here until the end.
14. The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul.
13. This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!
12. You are the one for me. I have never been so sure of anything in all my life.
11. My life is magical, wonderful and fantastical because you’re in it. Let’s work on making this a forever thing.
10. I have waited so long for the perfect girl and my patience has finally paid off.
9. I will love you and hold you like there’s no tomorrow.
8. I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.
7. If the early morning sky was a representation of every person I know, you are the sun and everyone else are the fading stars, soon to disappear by your blazing love. Good morning.
6. You can do no wrong in my eyes. You are perfect.
5. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
4. In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
3. My life with you is something that I will never trade for anything else, even if it’s for all of the riches in this world. I love you!
2. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world. -Bill Wilson.
1. You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment